Photobucket

Rawthentix is a street culture and lifestyle driven online blog, providing readers with the latest buzz worthy news related to trends and current events for astute tastemakers and globe trekkers around the world.

Initially founded in 2005 as a Creative PR Agency, Rawthentix was strategized and masterminded by its two founding partners who were fed up with the corporate overindulgence mentality within the music, fashion retail, and media industry. For them the current lack of progression and creativity within the already saturated market has spewed countless numbers of overzealous haters claiming to be down, but systematically know nothing.

With the combined work experience and credibility of over 30 years in the art, music, fashion, & dance community, it was only a logical progression for Rawthentix to spawn. Their knowledge and dedication toward cultivating a voice for street culture is their business, but is also engrained within their personal lifestyle as well.

Our marketing campaigns include collaborative projects with Burton, Red Bull, Upper Playground, Red Bull, Nike SB, and Oakley. Media and entertainment collaboration include Milan Entertainment, MTV/VH1 Networks, 'The Art Dump' (Chocolate installation), Red Bull, Pacha NYC, Bboy Ivan (Urban Action Figure), HEF (Fx Crew), KRS One, Fab 5 Freddy, N.E.R.D, Universal/Interscope Group, Much Music (Chum City), artists Barbara Tucker, Rufio (White Lights), Ryuichi Sakamoto (Smoochy), and of course our loyal F.A.M. and Special Sauce collective.

Rawthentix is not only a movement, but a Non-Traditional entertainment and street fashion agency, focusing on marketing initiatives, through an array of promotions that include: Live Event Productions, Brand Development, and Social Networking. We host an eclectic team of forward thinking individuals who live, breathe, & forecast trends In short, we will provide clients with groundbreaking concepts that will maximize brand image and public awareness.

It is our intention to bring readers thoughtful commentary, as well as the latest freshness to drop. If you are seeking a product review, advertisement, client consultation, or looking to connect, we'd love to hear from you. In the meantime frequent our site, leave a comment, and be in the know.


RESPECT,

Zebak & Lady Loch Ness


Sunday, March 8

HELLZ BELLZ| | "Culture Clash" Collection
Spring 2009 Delivery I



Okay I realize that yours truly has been a little behind in rocking out the posts. I've been trying to multi-task about 5 different things at once, including building the womens line at Special Sauce, and getting my hustle on with PR projects I got simmering in the kitchen. I need a clone of myself that I can give daily tasks to.

In the midst of all my confusion I realized that I didn't have the chance to drop the Spring 2009 collection from Hellz Bellz. I know, I know- I'm seriously about two weeks late on this new, but so be it. If I can redeem myself to you all (and in my defense) I did drop the good word with a SNEAK PEAK back in January. Ha! ha! so there...How you like them apples!

Anyhow on with the show....

The newest release to drop from Hellz is rightfully entitled "Culture Clash". Known for her edgy style, designer Lanie Alabanza once again brings a true punch of diversity with a bitch slap full of color! The Spring '09 collection will start with Delivery I to select retailers, which of course will include Sauce (Don't worry, I got you ladies!).

The line features a fusion of versatile cut and sew pieces including a zebra mesh jacket w/ contrast red lining (which I previously previewed), brushed french terry hoodie, the anticipated acid wash denim jacket with iconic broken bottle embroidered artwork on the back, as well as a variety of new graphic tees (my favorite being the Coco x Hellz), tank top and multi-colored leggings. What do you think? Let us know. In the meantime peep the delicious-ne$$. Visit Hellz to view the full collection. Be sure to take a peak at some tasty bits below.

Lady Loch Ne$$ :)





No comments: